Today I picked up SH from camp. I was so excited to see him, I couldn't drive there fast enough. He had a great week and is already talking about going back next year. I hear his presence was quite a hit with everyone. Being the youngest, he was doted upon. I hear that when they did mail call and he went up to get his camp mail, everyone burst into cheering and clapping-to which he didn't disappoint by displaying the victory sign. He was also enthusiastic about volunteering to pray before the meals. Clearly, God blessed us with a extrovert. Here are a few of his favorite things. You can sing it to the Sound of Music if you like.
favorite food: corn dogs, spaghetti
favorite snack: Madagascar gummy animals
favorite activity: elephant spray
favorite person: kerri (another councelor...hmmm...a girl too)
favorite counselor: joel
favorite song: "matt can you go to sleep?" (really- he actually sang it to me!)
favorite animal: deer
favorite memory: mommy picking me up
No comments:
Post a Comment