Little G you are six months old already! Ok..so I'm a few weeks late, but unlike the other two you'll go down in history on the blog. Your favorite things are rolling, laughing at your siblings and being held so that you face the world. Your are a big fan of rolling. It gets you wherever you need to go. I'm amused by all the locations I find you in the house. I love coming into a room as you shake your legs in excitement to see me. Your easy going, your hair is finally growing in and getting thicker. We've been introducing you to foods and your pretty mediocre about them. I took you for for first bike ride (in the trailer) this week and you expressed your joy for it with your cooing and complements.
Here are your latest stats:
weight: 15lbs 3oz (still my smallest kid yet)
height: 26 1/4"
head: 17 3/4" (we grow big heads in the fam)
1 comment:
How wonderful - two birthday celebrations in one week!
(By the way, you might want to call Tina at home when you get a second - speaking of birthday celebrations...)
Post a Comment