Saturday, August 06, 2005

i scream...you scream...

I have read in various baby books about how intellegent babys are even at and early age. They will copy you in making the same face or sounds. I witnessed it firstand this evening. While we were around the dinner table, we pulled GH next to us in the excersaucer. She played beside SH chair. He has quite gifted in getting her to respond and laugh better than any of us can. Tonight was no exception. He began to chatter with her in what developed into a happy screaming match. He would scream, then she would. This went on for more than 5 minutes much to the amusement of everyone. Back and forth. Back and forth. Their pitches evenly matched. Each note going higher than the last. It was hilarous as G would sit with great intensity watching her brother. Wide-eyed she made sure he saw her too. I hope I can convince them of repeating the antics again. Remind me to get the video camera out too!

No comments: