Andy and a couple of buddies from work attended a design camp this weekend. I'm sure the idea of "design camp" might conjure up images such as craft time or a obstical course using easels, but I've been assured that its a Serious thing, where one can meet big wig agency principals and network with other designers. Its a time for inspiration and knowledge. So who was I to deny my artsy husband the opportunity for growth? So, the other evening, while downloading the digi cam from the weekend of events, I came across the camp photos. I thought the blogger readership might enjoy seeing one.
How did it go you ask? I'll set aside any personal comments and leave you to your own conclusions.

3 comments:
The fact that there's a dude in the background wearing a "Strong Bad" sweatshirt tells me a few things about Design Camp...
you already know more than i do then...
www.homestarrunner.com
Check it out if you need a laugh or two. Along with the "30 Second Bunnies" at angryalien.com, one of the funniest sites on the web right now.
Post a Comment