The kids halloween costumes have been chosen. After struggling to decide what to wear they have made up their minds. I have to give them credit, for kids who dress up nearly every day, it must be difficult to pick that One Big Thing especially for Halloween. SH is to be a Knight, and EB is to be Snow White. I'm still working on little G. Andy too, has ambitions of a dramatic get up and three years going he's wanted to be Treebeard. Even has drawn up the costume on paper. So, one of these years it might get pulled off.
I love dressing up, even if its just to give out candy to the kids who come to my door- all 350+ of them. Once again, I've been seeking out a good getup for the holiday. I think I've narrowed it down to a couple of things. The top choice at the moment? Dressing up in navy from head to toe and developing a "head dress" that looks like the solar system, complete with starts, planets, etc.
I think it would be funny, because, as you know, the "world revolves around me".
No comments:
Post a Comment