Well, almost. Your birthday is actually February 3rd, but considering you're my third kid, I feel on top of things. After a wild ride into this world you have brought us much happiness, laughter, and wonder. You have filled a place in our hearts that we knew was empty. Your mommy always is telling your daddy how she felt like "someone" was missing. Your brother and sister adore you-so much that you need little entertainment from anything else. You like to shake your head like you're saying "no". You say, "ma, ma, ma, ma" all the time. Ice cream brings you the greatest happiness-any flavor will do.
Some of your nicknames? G-Love, Grubnut, Teapot, and Little Half-danish.
I think the thing that stands out the most to me is that you have a range of pitch like no other. You make your various emotions known through what we dub the "teapot" screech. It is higher than anything I've heard. You scrunch your nose, squeeze your eyes tight and let er' blow. Wonder how long it will last?
So happy birthday my darling third. I'm so glad your apart of our family. And though you could care less about learning to walk, I have a feeling you'll be keeping up in no time.

No comments:
Post a Comment