A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything.
Where DO you find these things?! I'm actually putting things on my blog! Can you believe it? What else does one do at 4am?
I have my secret sources, but usually Andy passes along all the quirky information. I'm to serious to spend the time finding it myself.
Jeff has had fun checking things out on youtube now...he keeps jabbing me and telling me to "check this out!"
Oh man. Andy sends me youtube stuff everyday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Where DO you find these things?! I'm actually putting things on my blog! Can you believe it? What else does one do at 4am?
I have my secret sources, but usually Andy passes along all the quirky information. I'm to serious to spend the time finding it myself.
Jeff has had fun checking things out on youtube now...he keeps jabbing me and telling me to "check this out!"
Oh man. Andy sends me youtube stuff everyday.
Post a Comment