A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything.
Wow--that really looks like your style, Pam! Clean, crisp, no cheesy thrills or extras. I like it. The only thing I don't like is the idea of you moving out west...Can you find one of those around here, please?
Think of it this way...You'll have a awesome place to get away to and visit.
Super cool. They rent it you know. Maybe a vacation is in order?
I didn't notice that. Will have to check it out. I'm sure its not expensive!?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow--that really looks like your style, Pam! Clean, crisp, no cheesy thrills or extras. I like it.
The only thing I don't like is the idea of you moving out west...
Can you find one of those around here, please?
Think of it this way...
You'll have a awesome place to get away to and visit.
Super cool. They rent it you know. Maybe a vacation is in order?
I didn't notice that. Will have to check it out. I'm sure its not expensive!?!
Post a Comment