Tuesday, January 15, 2008

God at work

I have been witnessing the hand of God working on behalf of a young couple and their baby. I don't know them personally, but came across their blog a few weeks ago. God has placed them on my heart. Yours will be affected as well as you read the miraculous story of mom with cystic fibrosis and a baby born at 24 weeks. I am amazed at our God as he is surrounding this couple with thousands of people to pray on their behalf. Many, like me, who will never meet them in this life. Each day I have walked away thinking, Lord you are so faithful and good.

1 comment:

Kara Jo said...

A good friend of mine has been sending me updates on this same family. (I don't think she knows them personally.) I agree, it's amazing to watch God at work--especially in the hearts of those who want to glorify Him!