Here is what we spotted...
...and a busy little mole, who for twenty-plus minutes did not concern himself with our curious observations and gentle pettings-with a leaf. Although he could probably been picked up without incident he was so focused in his foraging. Yeah, he's there, way down in the middle of the picture.
The kids are growing. This time is fleeting. I hope to invest so much. My biggest hope is that they continue their walk with God and that they see his presence through his creation, through what they learn, what they read and others they love. I feel overwhelmed (on many levels) and blessed to be a constant presence in their lives. My prayer has been for wisdom. I can do nothing with out our great God.
The verse for the year.
1 Timothy 4:8
Godliness is profitable unto all things,having the promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
2 comments:
I love the verse you picked for the year. You are doing a super job.
I also love the photo of the yellow flower! A framer.
I want to live under that mushroom. It's perfect!
It is so encouraging to know that you are over there working with your kids while I attempt the same over here. Many times I think of you when I'm discouraged and feel urged on. Thank you!
Post a Comment