Oh little G! You've had so many milestones in just four short months. Your brief life in babyhood will last one short year. I keep trying to bottle it all up as you are the last baby we'll have in our family. So bittersweet. We love you and the joy you bring to our home is hard to put into words. Your happy and easygoing. Your observant of all that is going on around you. I love your wide eyes. I wonder what you must be thinking.
Last week you discovered your feet. It is humorous to watch you pull them up to your chest as you try to get them past your chubby tummy and into your mouth. You coo and talk with your siblings. They love to talk and dote on you. They are so kind to you and love having you as a sister. Of all of my babies you are the most attached to mommy. Could that be because I'm your source of food? Is it because I rescue you from all the noise and chaos? Guess I like to think it is because your enamored with me and that no one else will do.
No comments:
Post a Comment