This is my photo of the week. Although it is not a picture of me on a mountain top, nice as it would be, I feel like I'm on one.
Why? I am basking in the relaxing comfort and herbal essences of a spa! A dear friend of mine treated me and it was truly ministry to my mind, body and soul. After a grueling weekend working about 25 hours at Target, then spending another 15 (all within three days) gardening for the City and another job, I had used up all my adrenaline reserves. Oh...and did I mention I'm trying to wrap up homeschooling for the year?
Needless to say the time was refreshing and blissful. It was the first time in a long time I took notice of my senses...Especially touch and smell. Do you recall the last time you had a really hot shower and noticed how soothing the hot droplets felt on your skin? Everyone who knows me, knows I love Aveda stuff and I was surrounded by it. I used up every available free to use product I could. Who cares if I had five variety of products in my hair. I was going to experience it all to the fullest-because in order to get the most out of life you've got to experience everything to its fullest.
So now the knots are gone. The rough heels smoothed. The skin moisturized. The heart fully content.

No comments:
Post a Comment