SH is ending a successful eight weeks of Tae Kwon Do. Its great to see how far he has come from week one. He mostly worked his Jedi moves at the begining. Now he is perfecting his form and I can actually distinguish various martial art kicks and punches. He has been pretty excited as next week he tests for his yellow belt. The other evening he may have had a minor set back, for when he came out of his class, he announced to me and his teacher that, "I had my Jedi moves on, but they didnt' really work for me." Concentrate young padwan, concentrate.
On a side note, he also informed the class of assorted ages that instead of calling him by his formal name, that he would now like to be called "the Hawk". I guess it has rubbed off because after glancing at the class bulletin board, the teacher had written, below other information, Hawk's Birthday.
1 comment:
What a character! Hawk. Great name choice!
Post a Comment