For the past five years Andy has been making my birthday cake. It started because I really missed having a homemade birthday cake. And so for a gift, I asked him if he'd start to make mine. It helps to have a man who is a foodie, as he enthusiastically embraced this task. Each year I have been in happy anticipation for what he will come up with next.
This year I was treated to a Mango Creme Cake. It's slightly tropical flavors of mango and guava made me wish for warm sandy beaches. Mmmm...very good.
Thanks Andy for making it such a happy day. If you drop in soon, you can have a slice.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
How sweet of your hubby (whoops, it's late--I almost typed "hussy") to make you a yummy, creative homemade cake.
What a peach. I mean mango.
Oh yum. I can almost smell it from here! VERY impressive!
Post a Comment