A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything.
Hmm... I'm sensing a theme here. :-)
Of color perhaps?...
Yeah - she doesn't love pink or anything, does she?? ;-)
Okay, did she get her 'pink baller in a skirt'?
I was wondering about the baller in a skirt deal, too. Am I missing something? Do tell.Elsa's list is precious. She'll like looking back on it someday. :)
Oh my, it really is late. Just got it--BALLERINA SKIRT! You'd think I was blond.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hmm... I'm sensing a theme here. :-)
Of color perhaps?...
Yeah - she doesn't love pink or anything, does she?? ;-)
Okay, did she get her 'pink baller in a skirt'?
I was wondering about the baller in a skirt deal, too. Am I missing something? Do tell.
Elsa's list is precious. She'll like looking back on it someday. :)
Oh my, it really is late. Just got it--BALLERINA SKIRT! You'd think I was blond.
Post a Comment