A large volume of adventures may be grasped within this little span of life, by him who interests his heart in everything.
Yes, I'm a auntie for the third time. So happy.
Yay! Congrats, auntie!! :-) OMS... you almost had me thinking maybe you started a baby blog!!
Yeah, I like to mess with your minds.
Pam, you are starting to fall behind here...looking forward to your announcement of number 4 coming along!
Our home and hearts are full to overflowing. From now on I get the pleasure of loving other peoples babes.
PW, this is so great! Your sister! Yay God, another miracle!!! I share in the joy!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yes, I'm a auntie for the third time. So happy.
Yay! Congrats, auntie!! :-) OMS... you almost had me thinking maybe you started a baby blog!!
Yeah, I like to mess with your minds.
Pam, you are starting to fall behind here...looking forward to your announcement of number 4 coming along!
Our home and hearts are full to overflowing. From now on I get the pleasure of loving other peoples babes.
PW, this is so great! Your sister! Yay God, another miracle!!! I share in the joy!
Post a Comment