

We celebrated G-girl's third birthday. Although if you ask her, she's turned six. She is: always exploring, mostly moving, interested in everything, and relieved to finally be speaking the English language at a level that we can pretty much understand. Ok, I'm most happy about that last one, but I think she is too, because for a while she had only one language and it usually consisted of frustrated jibberish and tea kettle like screams.
So, this year she closes the chapter of toddlerhood and moves into kid stage. She believes she's already there. Oh sweet baby, we're so excited to share in your growth.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! My how fast that went! On my screen saver yesterday(which scrolls through all my digital pics) I just saw a picture of her when she was born. i can't believe three years have flown by. She looks so happy in the pics! ;)
We're glad to share in your growth, too, G-girl! Glad to be a part of your lives. :) Happy 6th Birthday.
She made an adorable baby bear! We're so happy to be a part of your life G.
Post a Comment