Andy and SH like to play a game called 'The Superest'. It is especially fun to do while waiting for food at a restaurant. It's easy, all you need is a pencil and a few sheets of paper. Player one, makes up and draws a "superhero". Player two then draws a superhero that trumps the other's strengths. You basically keep going until the food comes or you run out of ideas. The pictures below are from their first meet.

SuperFart: He farts an everlasting fart.

Glade-ella: Her fragrant zephyrs of freshness whisk away all unpleasantness.

King of the Sharks: His big waves stop Glade-ella's breezes, bouncing them.

Captain "Net-hand" Neville: Can catch anything with his giant flex-o-net.
For more
SuperFun, see how the pros play this. Hilarious. Your workday may never be the same.
4 comments:
Your family is one creative bunch! I love it--maybe we'll have to try your game next time we're at a restaurant!
You creative geniuses are raising creative geniuses...
Zephyrs! I love those guys . . .
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOO miss you guys!
Post a Comment