I think we might have found a doggie solution tonight... Looking for help for the Cancun trip, 10th through the 14th (in a couple weeks - probably while you're gone). Everyone's always up for helping with Guff, but poor Duncan... :-)
No worries, there will be plenty of opportunities to go around when we go to India... :-)
KJ - haiku is 5 syllable 1st stanza, 7 syllable 2nd, 5 syllable 3rd. Pam - I got it - and 'finally' is definitely one of those words you can manipulate to suit your own syllabic needs... ;-)
I think I choose the easiest form of potty training and that is to wait until their 3 or 4. This is the least of my favorite parental duties and I put it off as long as possible.
9 comments:
That was almost a haiku!
Beautiful accomplishment! Now you can get a dog! :)
Must be music to your ears... or a haiku, at least. Beautiful job.
Hey - we have a dog available for babysitting soon if you need some practice...
It was supposed to be a haiku...did I over syllable it or something?
Regarding dog sitting. When do you need it? I'm out of town in a couple of weeks.
I did 3 syllables for finally. I blame it on being married to a southerner.
This calls for a celebration! Just don't try a pull-up burning ceremony like noothername did.
So, what classifies as a haiku? I didn't know there were rules.
I think we might have found a doggie solution tonight... Looking for help for the Cancun trip, 10th through the 14th (in a couple weeks - probably while you're gone). Everyone's always up for helping with Guff, but poor Duncan... :-)
No worries, there will be plenty of opportunities to go around when we go to India... :-)
KJ - haiku is 5 syllable 1st stanza, 7 syllable 2nd, 5 syllable 3rd. Pam - I got it - and 'finally' is definitely one of those words you can manipulate to suit your own syllabic needs... ;-)
Thanks Vonda for the clarification on "finally". I thought it was correct.
I love haiku. It brings poetic artistry to its most simplest, lovely elements. Choose your words carefully.
Way to go G girl! I bet she loves it just as much as you do. Congrats to you for having trained THREE kids!
I think I choose the easiest form of potty training and that is to wait until their 3 or 4. This is the least of my favorite parental duties and I put it off as long as possible.
Post a Comment