¡Hurrah! Escuela es finalizado a casa Wright. El año tiene ha sido grande.
Yippy! Hurrah! Hooray! School is finished at the Wright house. The year has been super-duper.
This was our best year yet. After three fairly challenging years we are seeing some of the fruits of our labors. I have been especially intimidated teaching the kids to read. It now appears that no one will be illiterate. Whew! We joined a co-op which was a highlight for Stuart. He also enjoyed learning American History (mom's favorite) and doing Science projects. Elsa enjoyed summarizing in sentences stories that she learned from the Bible. She especially loved drawing the illustrations to accompany them. Greta enjoyed her various activities which were usually art related or hands on. She liked Science experiments and cooking, and we cracked up at her translation of Spanish songs.
Our times together were full and meaningful and I am beginning to appreciate this opportunity to teach and be with them.
As we dream and enter into summer vacation, Elsa looks forward to camping and fishing, Stuart looks forward to summer camp and lego building, and Greta looks forward to waffles.
Thank you God for your patience and endurance bestowed. Now...where is my lemonade and the lawn chair?
4 comments:
I knew Greta and I had a lot in common . . .
You made it! And with lots to show for all your efforts. Good job. :)
Mmmm... I make a mean strawberry lemonade. Perhaps that will go nicely with our pasta dish... :-)
congrads on another year on under your belt. We are close to switching over to the summer schedule which is soooo relaxed~
Post a Comment