Tuesday, February 10, 2009

wanted

Girl(s) to go on a Boundary Waters Trip with three other girls. Must be able to carry a 42-lb canoe. Need to let me know by Friday, February 13 - or be a really strong maybe. Trip will be this May or early June. Will last four days. Cost is cheap. Know how to outrun bears, hunt for morels and stew pine needles. Well, sort of. Promise of relaxation, beauty, fun and adventure.

Serious inquiries only.

4 comments:

-V- said...

Outrunning bears, hunting morels and stewing pine needles is outside my realm of experience, but I love camping and am a quick learner. Never tried hauling a 42 lb. canoe, but a 36+ lb. pre-schooler is a daily load. I've lived in the area all my life and always wanted to do a boundary waters trip. Have friends from whom I can possibly borrow gear. Serious inquiry offered; contingent on husband approval.

Enjoyed time together this weekend. And love your calm solitariness.

Pam said...

Love to have you be a part of this adventure V. Once tried, the Boundary Waters gets under your skin.

Kara Jo said...

I love the B.W. I'd be there if it weren't for baby, and the outrunning bears thing. :)

Treasured one said...

Can I come? I would love to.