Tuesday, March 31, 2009

random cupboard


Cleaning the kitchen and having empty counters causes me to bake. Not to mess it all up, its just that everything is in order. Waiting. Tonight I ransacked the cupboards and deep freezer for treasures. Ok, whatever was leftover from last years garden. Found some delights. Tonight, Blueberry Sage Cornmeal Muffins. Recipe taken from a book that is host to fresh-type yummies all created with garden ingredients. The muffin combination had my interest piqued and so I baked. The fresh sage wasn't going to waste. They were subtly sweet and would be a treat to make again.

Tomorrow, I'll introduce you to the brownies. I promise, they won't be typical, and I don't believe they'll last much more than a day.

2 comments:

Granola said...

What a delicious feeling! The muffins look it too.

Kara Jo said...

Still waiting to meet the brownies. :)